Floriza Genautis, CEO
Floriza Genautis is the principal founder of Management Business Solutions, Inc. (MBS). MBS is a recruiting agency and staffing firm with national capabilities that offers its clients personalized and relationship-driven recruiting and customized staffing designs to meet their specialized and unique needs. MBS places candidates in business, non-profit, and government roles. Management Business Solutions is certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and Women Business Enterprise (WBE), in addition to holding 8(a) certification.Floriza has over twenty years of specialization in the professional staffing and recruiting industry. Her previous responsibilities include comprehensive background, and over 10 years’ experience, in accounting and finance, human resources management, benefits administration, and computer/network administration. Floriza possess a BS in Mathematics with an emphasis in Computer Application from De La Salle University, Philippines.Prior to calling Grand Rapids her home; she recruited for technology companies in Silicon Valley, CA working with companies as Hewlett Packard, Hitachi Data Systems, Network Associates, McAfee, and Nike. Her strength and expertise in Technology, Semiconductor, Manufacturing, Service, Furniture and Automotive Industry gives her the foresight and understanding to find the ideal professional staffing solutions for her clients.Her board participation includes; co-founding WISE (Women In Successful Enterprises), Board Chair for Women’s Resource Center, Advisory Board for BLEND (Business Leaders Linked to Encourage New Directions), Varnum Diversity Council, Experience Grand Rapids Diversity Council, Davenport University-Career Services, and Board Member for MISHRM (Michigan Society for Human Resource Management), FHCWM (Fair Housing Center of West Michigan) and serving in the Council for WBENC (Women Business Enterprise National Council) in the certification committee.
- GR Chamber 2008 Minority Business Advocate of the Year
- Corp Magazine 2008 Diversity Leader
- Women Business Council Enterprise–Great Lakes: 2008 Role Model/Mentor of the Year
- GR Chamber 2009 Minority Entrepreneur of the Year
- 2009 40 Under 40 by the GR Business Journal
- 2009 MISBTDC Best Small Business Award (Region 7)
- 2010 Outstanding Women’s Business Enterprise of the Year for the Women Business Council Enterprise–Great Lakes
- 2011 Women’s Business Enterprise National Council’s Women’s Business Enterprise Stars National Award
- 2012 Named one of the 50 Most Influential Women In West Michigan.