Diversity and Inclusion
MBS is committed to creating and fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment both internally and for our clients. We know that diversity of thought and viewpoints is an asset to any organization, and we strive to make a difference in our community and act as a diversity partner for our clients. As a minority owned and woman owned small business, we also work with a number of companies as a member of their supplier diversity programs.
Our staff has taken a variety of steps to be a model of diversity and inclusion, including:
- Our internal workforce invites and supports diversity. When it comes to recruiting talent, people follow people, not policies. We ensure that our recruiting team comes from diverse backgrounds in terms of education and experience; they have a network; and they will be able to attract diverse job seekers.
- Relationships with minority organizations such as BL2END, West Michigan Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, West Michigan Asian American Association, and WBENC
- Minority owned company with WBE and WOSB certifications
- Recognized as a Diversity Leader by Corp Magazine (2008)
- Recognized as Minority Advocate of the Year Award by GR Chamber (2008)
- Foster a culturally sensitive work environment internally and encourage clients to do the same
- Understand and continually research demographic changes in the workforce
- Educate staff that diversity is not synonymous with minority, while also advocating to increase access and opportunities for people of color and other minorities
- Encourage organizations to make appropriate internal cultural changes that promote diversity and inclusion, and enable minorities to thrive
- Value the feedback of employees, clients, and community partners to improve diversity and inclusion recruitment efforts
Diversity and Inclusion Policy Statement
Management Business Solutions, Inc. (MBS) respects, values and celebrates the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We believe that our strength lies in our diversity among the broad range of individuals we employ, candidates and client we represent. We consider diversity and inclusion a driver of excellence and seek out diversity of participation, thought and action. It is our aim, therefore, that our owners, employees, community and business partners reflect and embrace these core values.
Diversity and Inclusion Framework
MBS strives to support our employees, candidates, community partners and business relationships through its leadership by providing the best resources to enable a positive impact on staffing and recruitment processes. By modeling excellence around diversity and inclusion, MBS is better situated to respond to the unique needs of the clients we represents within three categories:
o Human Capital
It is important to support and nurture the interns, employees and team members by creating positive workplace environments and structures that enable them to be engaged in their jobs and to challenge them appropriately to support growth.
o Key Stakeholders
Individuals, organizations and corporations of all types have the potential to offer insight and expertise on a broad range of strategies related to diversity and inclusion initiatives. We are committed to working collaboratively with key stakeholders locally, statewide and nationally to strengthen the integrity, impact and talent deliverables we provide.
o Programs and Resources
MBS strives to leverage its business and personal relationships and community partnerships to enhance the diverse and inclusive representation of candidates to clients we serve. MBS customized staffing designs attracts and promote diversity and inclusion with an emphasis on:
- Standards and Best Practices
- Career Pipeline
- Professional Development