Floriza Genautis is the principal and founder of Management Business Solutions a certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) and 8(a) Certified company. Management Business Solutions (MBS) designs customized solutions for unique opportunities to meet the specialized needs of our client’s staffing and recruiting requirements. It is a professional staffing firm with national capabilities offering clients personalized and relationship driven solutions specializing in placing candidates in the areas of Accounting, Finance, Human Resource, Information Technology, Sales and Marketing, Non-profit, Government and Engineering.
Floriza has over twenty-five years of specialization in the professional staffing industry including over ten years of experience in the accounting, finance and human resources industry. Her previous professional responsibilities include comprehensive background in accounting, human resources management, benefits administration, and computer/network administration. Floriza possesses a BS in Mathematics with an emphasis in Computer Application from De La Salle University, Philippines.
Prior to calling Grand Rapids her home, Floriza recruited in Silicon Valley, CA, working with companies such as Hewlett Packard, Hitachi Data Systems, Network Associates, McAfee, and Nike. Her strength and expertise in the technology, semiconductor, manufacturing, service, furniture, and automotive industries gives her the foresight and understanding to find the ideal professional staffing solutions for MBS’ clients.
Floriza has active memberships in the following organizations: WISE (Women In Successful Enterprises), Co-Founder; BLEND (Business Leaders Linked to Encourage New Directions), Advisory Board; FHCWM (Fair Housing Center of West Michigan), Board Member; GR Chamber of Commerce; Hispanic Chamber; MiDiCo (Michigan Dividesity Connections); GL-WBC (Great Lakes Women’s Business Council. Floriza is also an active participant in education for WBE (Women Business Enterprise) and serves as the Chair on the WBE Certification Committee of the GL-WBC (Great Lakes Women’s Business Council.
Past-participation included: Varnum, Diversity Advisory Council; Davenport University, Career Services Advisory Board; WRC (Women’s Resource Center), Board Member and Board Chair; APO (Asian Professional Organization); APACC (Asian Pacific American Chamber of Commerce); Grand Rapids Community Foundation, Diversity and Inclusion Advisory Board; Experience Grand Rapids, Diversity Advisory Council; and AVRF (Asian Victims Relief Fund).
Awards and Nominations:
- Nominee: 2008 & 2009 ATHENA Young Professional Nominee for GR Chamber of Commerce
- Recipient: GR Chamber 2008 Minority Business Advocate of the Year
- Recipient: Corp Magazine 2008 Diversity Leader (Michigan)
- Recipient: Women Business Council Enterprise–Great Lakes: 2008 Role Model/Mentor of the Year
- Nominee: 2009 Diversity Visionary Award (Grand rapids Chamber)
- Finalist: 2009 Top Women Owned Businesses – West Michigan
- Recipient: GR Chamber 2009 Minority Entrepreneur of the Year
- Recipient: 2009 40 Under 40 by the GR Business Journal
- Recipient: 2009 MISBTDC Best Small Business Award (Michigan)
- Finalist: 2010 EPIC Award – Minority Business of the Year Award (Grand Rapids Chamber)
- Recipient: Women Business Council Enterprise–Great Lakes: 2010 Outstanding WBE of the Year
- Finalist: 2011, 2013, 2017 Top Women Owned Business – West Michigan
- Recipient: WBENC’s 2011 Women’s Business Enterprise Stars Award
- Recipient: One of 50 Most Influential Women In West Michigan, 2012
- Recipient: One of 50 Most Influential Women In West Michigan, 2014
- Recipient: One of 50 Most Influential Women In West Michigan, 2016
- Recipient: Business of the Year Award 2017 Seeds of GROWth Award