Management Business Solutions fills direct-hire, contract, and temporary positions, and our recruiters are always upfront in telling you which type of position you’re applying for. There are no surprises after the interview, and rest assured that all candidates go through the same screening process before being offered a position with one of our client companies.
Our screening process consists of three parts:
- Resume and application submission
- In-depth interview
- Verification of credentials and professional references
The most important part of our screening process is the interview. Our interviews are designed to discover more about you, including:
- Skills and qualifications
- Work environment preferences
- Management/leadership styles
- Expectations for your ideal position
Submitting your resume to Management Business Solutions provides enormous benefits. Along with our ongoing commitment to placing you in your ideal position, we will:
- Be a partner to your employment search process
- Assist you in creating a suited resume to match your job search
- Be a guide in preparing you for the client interview
Our recruiters’ commitment toward strong personal relationships means that once you register with us, we will contact you to discuss your needs, goals and job search criteria. We look forward to speaking with you and establishing a long-term business relationship.
Our open jobs are updated frequently and change with the needs of our clients. If there’s nothing open today that matches your background, check our website again in a week. We encourage you to upload your resume for future consideration!